-RETURNS + REFUNDS-
Our Guarantee to You
If for any reason you are unhappy with the products you received, please send them back to us within 30 days of the invoice date for a full product refund.
When sending us returns please include the following: a copy of your invoice, your name, telephone number, address and a short explanation for the reason of the return.
- Refunds for returned merchandise will be issued only for material returned in its original packaging.
- We are unable to accept returns on products that have been mixed or blended together with other ingredients.
- We do not accept returns for clearance or sample items.
- All returns must arrive in good condition - damaged items will not be refunded, unless it is the error of Inesscents Aromatic Botanicals™.
- All return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of Inesscents Aromatic Botanicals™.
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the invoice date to qualify for a refund.
- Refused or non-deliverable packages will be cancelled upon receipt and will be subject to a return shipping fee.
- Please do not return products that do not meet the above criteria, as we will not be able to issue a refund and cannot return the item(s) to you.
For questions concerning returns please contact our office at:
Phone: (541) 482-2799
PLEASE RETURN MERCHANDISE TO:
Inesscents Aromatic Botanicals™
668 Tolman Creek Road
Ashland, OR 97520
Made an order and decided you need to cancel? Here’s what you need to know.
- If the order is cancelled prior to shipment, a refund will appear in your bank account within *3-5 business days.
*Processing times are dependent on your banking institution.
- If the order has already shipped out, it will be processed as a return. Please read our Returns and Refunds Policy for more information.
Inesscents™ provides several different delivery options to our consumers. Shipping rates are calculated based on the carrier selected, weight of the package and the destination location and will be calculated at checkout.
Tracking information and order confirmations are provided with each order at the time of shipment.
When Can I Expect My Order?
Expect your order to leave our establishment in 1 – 3 business days. Delivery time is generally 3–5 business days from ship date, depending on carrier selection.
Any orders received on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next business day.
Shipping + Handling Rates
- If your product total meets or exceeds $50, you will receive FREE ground shipping.
- Shipping charges for orders below $50 will be calculated at checkout.
Expedited & International Shipping
Need your order in a rush, or delivered outside of the United States? We are happy to help! The fastest way to reach us is by completing our ‘Contact Us’ form. You can also call us at (541) 482-2799 Monday – Friday and we will get back to you within one business day.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.inesscentscbd.com.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.