Inesscents is committed to providing full transparency to our customers, so they can make informed, educated and empowered purchasing decisions.
- Our agricultural hemp is cultivated by farmers right down the road in Southern Oregon.
- We use a CO2 extraction process to create a pure, non-toxic, high quality CBD oil. This method is environmentally friendly and eliminates the need for harsh chemicals used in other extraction methods.
- All extracts are tested for cannabinoid content, pesticides, contaminants, heavy metals and solvents.
- Every finished product is third party tested by an ISO certified lab before distribution.
- We utilize our extensive knowledge of botanicals and combine it with the emerging science of hemp derived cannibinoids to deliver the highest quality topical CBD products available.
- Inesscents take pride in sourcing from local organic farms for many of our ingredients.
- Each batch is hand blended to ensure freshness, quality and consistency.
Keeping it Small - Sustainability + Roots
The new industry of CBD is growing rapidly and that leads to dollar signs in the eyes of Agro Business. What does this mean? Crops are grown in massive quantities and sold to the highest bidder. New investors and companies pop up each day to capitalize on profit. Being in the botanical industry for many years, we have seen this happen with a countess number of crops. Once a crop is in high demand it becomes at risk of losing it's quality, purity, efficacy and sacred nature.
Grassroots companies like Inesscents are fighting to keep it real. Because we care – about our planet and its people. We are a small sustainable company and have been since our inception. It is the backbone of what defines our origins, our brand, our story and our future. Inesscents is committed to conscious sourcing and how it benefits farmers, families, and communities. We focus on high quality, hand crafted ingredients and it makes an enormous difference in the end product.